Welcome to Remedi Innovations Sdn Bhd. Remedi Innovations Sdn Bhd (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates remedi.my (hereinafter referred to as “Service”).
SERVICE means the remedi.my website operated by Remedi Innovations Sdn Bhd.
PERSONAL DATA means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
USAGE DATA is data collected automatically either generated by the use of Service or from Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
COOKIES are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
DATA PROCESSORS (OR SERVICE PROVIDERS) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
DATA SUBJECT is any living individual who is the subject of Personal Data.
THE USER is the individual using our Service. The User corresponds to the Data Subject, who is the subject of Personal Data.
3. Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
4. Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
(a) Email address
(b) First name and last name
(c) Phone number
(d) Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you, (Except your medical data or any health-related data owned by you). You may opt-out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access Service by or through a mobile device (“Usage Data”).
This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access Service with a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we may use:
(a) Session Cookies: We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
(b) Preference Cookies: We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
(c) Security Cookies: We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
(d) Advertising Cookies: Advertising Cookies are used to serve you with advertisements that may be relevant to you and your interests.
While using our Service, we may also collect the following information: sex, age, date of birth, place of birth, passport details, citizenship, registration at place of residence and actual address, telephone number (work, mobile), details of documents on education, qualification, professional training, employment agreements, non-disclosure agreements, information on bonuses and compensation, information on marital status, family members, social security (or other taxpayer identification) number, office location and other data.
5. Use of Data
Remedi Innovations Sdn Bhd uses the collected data for various purposes:
(a) to provide and maintain our Service;
(b) to notify you about changes to our Service;
(c) to allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so;
(d) to provide customer support;
(e) to gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service;
(f) to monitor the usage of our Service;
(g) to detect, prevent and address technical issues;
(h) to fulfil any other purpose for which you provide it;
(i) to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
(j) to provide you with notices about your account and/or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices, email-instructions, etc.;
(k) to provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information;
(l) in any other way we may describe when you provide the information;
(m) for any other purpose with your consent.
6. Retention of Data
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
7. Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Malaysia and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Malaysia and process it there.
8. Disclosure of Data
We may disclose personal information that we collect, or you provide:
(a) Disclosure for Law Enforcement. Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities.
(b) Business Transaction. If we or our subsidiaries are involved in a merger, acquisition or asset sale, your Personal Data may be transferred.
(c) Other cases. We may disclose your information also:
(i) to fulfil the purpose for which you provide it;
(ii) for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
(iii) with your consent in any other cases;
(iv) if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others.
9. Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
10. Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Union (EU) and European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights, covered by GDPR. – See more at or you can refer to our GDPR statement here.
We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please email us at email@example.com.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
(a) the right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you;
(b) the right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete;
(c) the right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data;
(d) the right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information;
(e) the right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of your Personal Data in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format;
(f) the right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we rely on your consent to process your personal information;
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. Please note, we may not able to provide Service without some necessary data.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
11. Your Data Protection Rights under the California Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA)
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
(a) users can visit our site anonymously;
(d) users are able to change their personal information by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Policy on “Do Not Track” Signals:
We honour Do Not Track signals and do not track plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track browser mechanism is in place. Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
12. Service Providers
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), provide Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
13. CI/CD tools
We may use third-party Service Providers to automate the development process of our Service.
GitHub is provided by GitHub, Inc.
GitHub is a development platform to host and review code, manage projects, and build software.
14. Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
15. Children's Privacy
Our Services are not intended for use by children under the age of 18 (“Child” or “Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18. If you become aware that a child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
17. Contact Us
By email: email@example.com.
Section B: REMEDi's Privacy Statement for Personal Medical Data
REMEDi's Medical Information System
THIS NOTICE DESCRIBES REMEDI’S PRIVACY POLICIES.
REMEDi is a medical information and clinic management system owns by Remedi Innovations Sdn Bhd. REMEDi Innovation Sdn Bhd will be referred to as “REMEDi” hereafter.
In summary, REMEDi believes that:
• Individuals should have quick and easy access to health and medical information about themselves and their families or next of kin.
• Individuals should have the tools and information necessary to manage their own health and medical care, and
• Everyone's health and medical information should be private and secure.
What does this mean for you?
• If you create a REMEDi account, you can use it to securely store copies of your medical and health information. When you create an account, you are considered as REMEDi participant.
• As a Remdi participant, you maintain control over the information in your account.
• As a REMEDi participant, you will have access to a wide variety of tools to manage your health and medical care. Your health care provider and REMEDi will offer many of these tools to you through built-in applications and, oftentimes, at no cost to you.
• As a REMEDi participant, you will give access to all REMEDi-registered medical and healthcare provider, with strict governance and regulation by the lawful procedure.
• As a REMEDi participant, you have the rights to reserve your consideration to note share medical record with any participating medical professionals.
What does this mean for us?
• REMEDi understands that you have a legal right to have your health and medical information kept private and secure.
• REMEDi will not disclose information about you to employers, researchers, marketers or other third parties without your explicit permission, except for several very narrow exceptions - for example, if a court requires REMEDi to disclose information about you and with your consent under the rule of law.
REMEDi's obligations to You
• We are required to seek your consent before disclosing any information about you (except if we are required by law to do so, or other limited situations described in this Privacy Statement).
• We are required to provide you with a copy of our Privacy Statement, Terms of Agreement, our legal duties to you, and the practices we use to keep your information private and secure (collectively, "privacy policies.").
• We are required to keep your information private and secure.
• We are required to notify you of any change in our privacy policies prior to making these changes. We will seek your consent before applying any material changes in our privacy policies as they affect you.
• We are required to describe the reason we are seeking your consent to disclose information about you.
• We are required to disclose only the information necessary for the purposes described.
• You have the right to request restrictions on certain uses and disclosures of your information. REMEDi will comply with your request to restrict the use and disclosure of your information unless required by law to limit or negate your request.
• You have the right to receive private communications about your information.
• You have the right to inspect and copy any information REMEDi has about you.
• You have the right to amend personal information others add to your REMEDi’s account within the boundary of the law.
• You and REMEDi have no right to modify any medical information entered by the participating health provider. Only addendum or annotation on each encounter is allowed for relevant health care providers.
• You have the right to receive an accounting of any disclosures of your information.
• You have the right to obtain a paper copy of this notice.
• REMEDi has the rights to incur charges to you for any request made beyond our core services.
Right to Change our Privacy Policies and Terms of Agreement
REMEDi reserves the right to change its Terms of Agreement at any time. We will notify you 30 days prior to any change unless immediate changes are necessary to protect your information. We will seek your consent before applying any material changes to you.
If you do not consent to these changes, in some cases it is possible that the features and tools offered by REMEDi will be unavailable to you.
Security of Your Account
• REMEDi understands that your account contains sensitive and personal information and that safeguarding it properly is essential.
• REMEDi uses administrative, physical, and technical safeguards to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, and disclosure.
• Our use of subcontractors does not diminish your right to have your information held private and secure. REMEDi is both a subcontractor to health providers and uses subcontractors. These subcontractors must comply with the same privacy requirements as REMEDi.
For privacy questions, complaints, or concerns, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Effective date: 1st September 2019